Andre "Dre" Johnson is one of the main characters from the hit TV show, Black-ish.
Andre is portrayed by Anthony Anderson.
Dre considers himself the family patriarch and when he looks at his life - he sees a beautiful wife and four kids living happily in their colonial home in the 'burbs. But when he looks a little closer -- have the trappings of success brought too much assimilation for this black family? The world he sees has a much different lens than the one he would like his family to look through.
Season 1 (24/24)
- "The Talk"
- "The Nod"
- "Crazy Mom"
- "Crime and Punishment"
- "The Prank King"
- "The Gift of Hunger"
- "Oedipal Triangle"
- "Colored Commentary"
- "Black Santa/White Christmas"
- "Law of Attraction"
- "Martin Luther Skiing Day"
- "Big Night, Big Fight"
- "Andre From Marseille"
- "The Dozens"
- "Parental Guidance"
- "30 Something"
- "Sex, Lies and Vasectomies"
- "The Real World"
- "Switch Hitting"
- "The Peer-ent Trap"
- "Please Don't Ask, Please Don't Tell"
- "Elephant in the Room"
- "Pops' Pops' Pops"
- He thinks stretching makes him gay.
- He was distant from his father in his early childhood.
- He grew up in Compton.
- Bow claims that Dre is so overweight his heart stops twice each night. Dre displays little to no concern about this.
- He only watches the Randall Pearson storylines on This Is Us.
- He used to sit in the front of his mother’s car when he was young and hold her cigarettes.
- His best friend is Gigi. (Tyra Banks).
- Dre does not know how to swim.
- His favorite game is Monopoly.
- "Field Hockey?!"
- "Andy?, that's not even close to Andre."
To view the Andre Johnson gallery, click here.