Crunch Time is the first episode of season 3 of grown-ish, and the thirty-fifth episode overall. It first aired on January 16, 2020.
Official episode synopsis from press site:
- It’s Junior year and the gang throws an HBCU-themed Homecoming party to kick off the semester at their new off-campus house. Zoey returns from her summer internship abroad and realizes that she has to confront her feelings for Aaron and Luca quickly. When she learns about Luca’s grand gesture last semester, she needs to decide how she feels about it while balancing the high demand of her dream job, working for Joey Bada$$. Meanwhile, the rest of the crew is left to deal with some of the repercussions of their big mistakes before summer break, including an unexpected reveal of someone expecting.
- Yara Shahidi as Zoey Johnson
- Trevor Jackson as Aaron Jackson
- Francia Raisa as Ana Torres
- Emily Arlook as Nomi Segal
- Jordan Buhat as Vivek Shah
- Chloe Bailey as Jazlyn Forster
- Halle Bailey as Skylar Forster
- Luka Sabbat as Luca Hill
- Diggy Simmons as Douglas Frederick "Doug" Edwards
- Press Site: Crunch Time
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.