|“||Do you think this is easy for me, Ruby? Do you? Motherhood is the most natural thing for a woman. And I've had four kids, and somehow, I am struggling right now. I cannot seem to make enough milk. I feel filled with anxiety. I feel weak. I feel embarrassed because of all the things that I can't do. And you are making me feel so much worse!||”|
|Season 4, Episode 2|
|First Aired||October 10, 2017|
|Crew • Gallery • Transcript|
Mother Nature is the second episode of season four of Black-ish. The episode premiered on October 10, 2017.
Bow is feeling overwhelmed after the birth of DeVante, and learns she is suffering from postpartum depression. Dre urges her to get help and stands by her side while she works through it. Meanwhile, the kids baby-proof the house in an effort to help their parents out.
- Anthony Anderson as Dre Johnson
- Tracee Ellis Ross as Rainbow Johnson
- Yara Shahidi as Zoey Johnson
- Marcus Scribner as Andre Johnson, Jr.
- Miles Brown as Jack Johnson
- Marsai Martin as Diane Johnson
- Jenifer Lewis as Ruby Johnson
- Laurence Fishburne as Pops
- Peter Mackenzie as Mr. Stevens
- Jeff Meacham as Josh