|One Angry Man|
|Season 3, Episode 16|
|First Aired||February 22, 2017|
"I'm a Survivor"
|Crew • Gallery • Transcript|
Dre is forced to participate in jury duty after Junior responds to the summons that was thrown away. The case is supposed to be open and shut, but when Dre sees that the defendant is a young African American, he feels a civic responsibility to give him a fair trial. Meanwhile, Bow decides to let the kids swear in the house since they are more open with her that way, but she and Ruby soon regret the decision.
- Anthony Anderson as Dre Johnson
- Tracee Ellis Ross as Rainbow Johnson
- Yara Shahidi as Zoey Johnson
- Marcus Scribner as Andre Johnson, Jr.
- Miles Brown as Jack Johnson
- Marsai Martin as Diane Johnson