— Rainbow to Andre
Rainbow Cinnamon "Bow" Johnson is one of the main characters from the hit tv show, Black-ish.
Rainbow is portrayed by Tracee Ellis Ross.
Rainbow Johnson is an anesthesiologist, the bi-racial wife of Dre Johnson and mother of Zoey, Junior, Diane, Jack and DeVonte Johnson. She is kind, funny, selfless and nice - usually, the person to put Dre and his craziness in his place.
She is a beautiful bi-racial woman with a halo of African afro-like curls. Rainbow has almond eyes, sleek eyebrows, a slender nose, a heart-shaped face and a small notable mole on the right side of her face; just below her eye. In one episode, she said that she was 23% Yoruba (Nigerian), 19% Galiec, 1% Mongol, and 11% Samoan.
- She was raised by an interracial hippie couple.
- Her surname was already Johnson before she and Dre were married.
- She speaks Spanish.
- She and her siblings have very unusual names - Johan and Santamonica.
- She went to Brown University in Rhode Island.
- Bow is terrified of birds.
- Bow has met Rick Fox.
"If I'm not black, can someone please tell my hair and my ass?"
"I save lives"
To view the Rainbow Johnson gallery, click here.